We are a multi-functional team, so you will be working directly with developers, designers and other artists. Although we are a small team (for now), we are fortunate to be part of a global entity, one of the largest gaming companies in the world with more than 27 million daily users, over 2,500 employees with more than 20 offices spread around the world. So, as a studio, we have BIG aspirations!
Being a close-knit team, we’re after someone that can bring their own new thoughts, ideas and concepts to the table. We work at a fast-pace, with an emphasis on trying new ideas and “getting stuck in” to bring these ideas to life.
If this sounds like you, your core day-to-day work includes:
- Working from high-level requirements to create and iterate on beautiful artwork for ourgames
- Work directly with the Creative Lead and other Artists to define the visuals of the game
- Concept sketch new ideas and features
- Give constructive feedback to other artists on their workWe are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in the games (or related) industry as an Artist
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Solid drawing and digital illustration skills with the versatility to adapt to a multitude of artstyles and themes.
- Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition, light and colour.
- Knowledge of technical constraints, image optimisations, experience with preparing gameassets for development.
- Ability to work with a variety of art styles
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills, with the ability to express the designideas clearly
- A “roll-up your sleeves/can-do” attitude
- Strong team player with excellent time and priority management skills.
- Ambition to learn new things and progress their career
- Passionate about gamesA portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.The following are also advantages:
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with animation
- Knowledge of 3D software (Maya, Max)
- Good UI/UX skills