Since its inception, this Studio has built an enviable reputation for making critically acclaimed games. Over the last 20 years, the studio has helped shape the social simulation games genre. They have earnt recognition from their peers and players through its long and committed heritage in games. now as they have partnered with 505 Games, they are making an FPS for Console and further F2P city build console games also.
We are looking for a Principe/Lead AI programmer, who would like to focus on AI to drive AI systems in a multiplayer FPS console title.
You would be managing the whole AI area of the game, managing only one other programmer. When the game gets released, this area will grow. This is a hands on programming role.
● Drive the development of different types of AI.
● Utilize AI systems such as Behavior Trees, Services, Tasks, and NavMesh.
● Work closely with designers and other programmers to create/improve AI systems.
● Implementation of software in C++ and other languages.
● Work on a cross-platform codebase that includes the major consoles.
● Minimum 3 years of experience working in Game development.
● Experience implementing a wide range of systems.
● Experience developing for PS4 & Xbox One.
● Experience profiling and optimising code systems.
● You have enjoyed working with remote partners.
● Strong C++ skills.
Located in Milton Keynes (UK), this is a fully remote working role.