Top-notch Unity Engineer who is eager to lead a 2-5 people team into high-quality client development that keeps gaming experience to the forefront of priorities. We are a small cross-functional team (for now…), which provides the perfect opportunity for someone looking to build something solid from the ground up, with definite routes for career progression for the future.
- A hands-on attitude to show your team the way to overcome challenges without compromising quality or gaming experience.
- Desire to experiment with different alternatives to specific problems, learn fast from them and change route when necessary (Fail fast, fail forward!).
- Passion for creating games and teams from the ground up.
- Very strong Object-oriented programming profile.
- 5 years experience as a Unity developer, ideally in the games industry.
- Considerable experience as a technical reference for Unity game developers.
- Experience in architecture and high-level design for Unity applications.
- Extensive experience with game physics and particle systems
- Extensive experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience importing data from vector-based images (svg API in Unity), as well as shaders is a plus.