WOULD YOU ENJOY:
- Helping to create beautiful games.
- Having the creative freedom to put your keen interest in games into practice.
- Joining an established development team in our Middlesbrough studio.
If so, you may be interested in becoming an Online Services Developer at this studio!
- Work as part of a small but perfectly formed close-knit team, where your opinion and efforts count.
- Take shared ownership for the quality and stability of our game servers and back end infrastructure.
- Work with support teams to fix any issues that arise.
- Work with other departments to implement features that may be requested from time to time.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experienced Node.js developer.
- Experienced PostgreSQL programmer.
- Experience with AWS (especially EC2, RDS, S3, IAM).
SKILLS OR INTERESTS CONSIDERED A BONUS:
- Ubuntu or other Unix-like systems.
- PSN/XBL/Steam/Switch platform services.
- Packer and Vagrant.
- Knowledge and experience of game engines such as Unity, UE4.
- Any game development experience.
- An interest in games.
We’re pretty sure we’re the best place to work, period. Some of our developer benefits include:
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible lunch hours.
- Personal development plan and potential annual performance bonuses.
- Vitality Private Healthcare (for you and your family).
- Christmas bonuses.
- Awesome office facilities; cinema, video game suite, state of the art kitchen and custom poker room (Middlesbrough studio).
- Regular team lunches and title launch parties.
- Additional leave for moving house and birthdays.
- Cycle scheme.
- Potential relocation package.