ABOUT THE TEAM
The Financial Crime Technology department is at the forefront of efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Through the intelligent development and deployment of technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work with the Financial Crime – Screening team. We are a full-stack product team of frontend and backend engineers, product owner, product associate and looking for a Python superstar to complete our ranks. Our goal is to use all data available to us to protect Revolut against criminal activity. In this effort, we need a Python Backend Engineer to work on automating some of our workflows.
What you’ll be doing:
- We are looking for passionate Python developers, who enjoy connecting business logic to code, to help our team in automating the decision making. Your main tasks will involve:
- Developing and implementing Python scripts/tools/flows for real-time automated decision making on the Screening alerts.
- Gathering data from various sources and preparing it before it is applied to algorithms
- Translate business logic into algorithms
- Applying the logic to make automated decisions on the alerts
- Collaborating with the Product Owner, Data Scientists, Engineers and Analysts to design, implement the best possible solution and put it in production
- Measuring the performance and impact of your deliveries
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Fluency with Python (2 or more years of experience in writing Python code)
- Excellent knowledge in SQLExperience in Data Engineering / Machine Learning domain is a big plus
- Experience in interacting with Postgres database is a plus
- Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar is preferred
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Working well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. Weve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and were adding another million every quarter.
And were only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the worlds first truly global bank.