We are looking for a Senior Programmer to join our team in Madrid, Spain to work new PlayStation 5 and XBox Series X AAA shooter.
This Studio together with THQ, Deep Silver, and Koch Media have their headquarter is in New Jersey, USA and they have several studios around the world, totalling to over 600 developers world-wide in in development studios alone.
They have been developing games for almost 20 years and worked on top titles such as World War Z, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, The Metro games and many, many more. No matter the genre, platform, or property, they bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything th do.
• Passion for video games
• Knowledge of OOP concepts, C++, and any other OOP language (C#, Java, etc.)
• Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
• Integrating Multiplayer features
• Current-gen (Xbox One, PS4 etc.) console development
• Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
• General knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
• Development of features and mechanics using C++, scripts, and related tools
• Implementing and improving AI features and gameplay mechanics
• Integration of UI features and linking them to UI elements
Shooter development experience