London, England, United Kingdom
As an Senior Software Engineer at this studio, you will be responsible for developing major game components and systems as well as solving unique and challenging technical problems. You will collaborate closely with other development team members to create innovate fitness games and platform to transform the fitness gaming genre. As you will play a critical role in developing games and the platform, you will need exceptional knowledge and skills in many different aspects of game and technology development.
This is a permanent position based at our studio in South Bank, London, a 10-minute walk from London Waterloo and London Blackfriars.
- Help us implement and improve core gameplay features of our existing games.
- Rapidly prototype new game concepts.
- Work closely with other development team members to design, prototype and implement new gameplay features.
- Help with development planning including identifying technical risks/issues and coming up with solutions to overcome them.
- Contribute to the development of tools and technology.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong code and graphics optimisation knowledge
- Experience in code interface design
- Skilled in documenting and communicating complex design ideas.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable games development experience on PC, console and mobile titles. Proven track record of successful releases.
- 5+ years of experience with Unity.
- Experience working on projects from initial conception through to delivery.
- Experience with PlasticSCM is an added plus.
Desired Skills and Experience: Having any one of them is an added plus
- Experience in developing VR games.
- Experience with Steam API and PSN.
- Focussed, friendly and creative working environment.
- Flexible office hours.
- Competitive compensation (incl. stock) , perks, bonuses.
- Fun team events.