This studio is a rapidly growing online kids’ educational media company and it is looking to expand its amazing team! We design award-winning products that enrich millions of kids’ learning experiences worldwide. We’re a close-knit, collaborative group that obsesses about visual design, UXD, and now understanding the data to help produce bespoke learning experiences for kids (ages 3-7).
We’re continuing to grow and build out our product offering, and as such we have an exciting space in the team for an experienced Server developer to come in and make truly engaging games for kids’.
- Work on our educational app MarcoPolo World School with Unity in C# for iOS and Android
- Plan and implement game functionality to build robust game systems
- Manage and maintain the backend applications
- Own and manage the Amazon web services
- Own and manage MarcoPolo database systems
- Graduate within a computer science or game development based field or similar.
- Experience using Amazon web services
- Understanding of network technologies (loadbalancer, firewalls, user & key management,
- Linux administration/management
- Linux/AWS user & key management
- Experience within MySQL databases and Hibernate
- Java Spring/Spring Boot development experience or similar frameworks
- Frontend development: ReactJS and/or Angular (< 2.0)
- Maintaining/update REST API
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work without direct supervision and comfortable using initiative in a lean start
- Unity experience would be beneficial