You’ll join one of the leading names on the cutting edge of all things VR, AR and MR. You will be collaborating with a fast-growing team of 3D, Animation and Realtime Artists, alongside Creative Technologists and Developers, all working together to deliver high-profile “world first” VR, Interactive and Experiential projects for a number of the world’s most recognisable brands including Paramount, Jaguar, HBO and many more.
As part of our ongoing expansion plans we are looking for a Lead Programmer to join our team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building and owning the architecture of applications.
- Technical planning with internal and external teams.
- Managing day-to-day task allocation for the team using Agile.
- Representing the company when dealing with external third parties and clients.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure their needs are met during development.
So if you have:
- 4+ years industry experience in a Senior/Lead role
- BSc in Computer Science or another related field
- Strong UE4/Unity or other AAA realtime engine knowledge
- Experience working in AR/VR
- Ideally some experience with handling real-time data streams (e.g. video, ML-enriched data, etc.)