• Work alongside the lead artist and designer to create UI concepts.
• Design and generate polished assets and user interfaces, maintaining visual consistency throughout the project.
• Research and solve any UI barriers for players through iteration based on internal feedback.
• 2+ years experience of working in games.
• Ability to provide and accept constructive feedback and iterating on designs.
• Drive and passion for creating great user experiences and appealing visual design.
• The ability to implement and animate UI assets in engine.
• Proficient with design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong graphic design skills.
• An excellent understanding of typography, composition, colour theory, visual design and interaction design.
• Knowledge of UE4, ideally having shipped titles in it.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of UX design for console and PC via screen flow diagrams or UI wireframes.
• Experience in After Effects, 3D rendering software (e.g. 3ds Max), Flash or other motion graphics software.
• Understanding of technical art constraints and optimisation.
• Adaptable art style.