The studio since its inception this studio has built an enviable reputation for making critically acclaimed games. Over the last 20 years, the studio has helped shape the social simulation games genre. More recently working on their own Console Shooter Title. This studio has earned recognition from its peers and players.
They are looking for a UI Programmer to work on the user interface throughout the game.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Implement UI systems such as Widget Blueprints, Data Tables and String Tables.
● Implement UI systems in C++.
Essential skills & experience to be considered for this role:
● 2+ years experience developing UI and C++
● Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Computer Science and C++ development.
● Show a strong foundation in Object Orientated software design and debugging.
Experience wit Ue4 is a bonus not required.
This studio is located in Milton Keynes UK but is fully remote ongoing and have been remote for 3 years now.