Since its inception, this Studio has built an enviable reputation for making critically acclaimed games. Over the last 20 years, the studio has helped shape the social simulation games genre. They have earnt recognition from their peers and players through its long and committed heritage in games. now as they have partnered with 505 Games, they are making a Sci-Fi Themed FPS title for Console.
An understanding of the UE4 engine and current asset creation workflows is required. Applicants should be comfortable working in both artistic and technical frames of mind depending on the situation.
• Creating an ambient environment and gameplay VFX
• Working with the design team to produce character or event-specific effects To Investigate the level and gameplay effects for performance problems and to use VFX LOD systems.
• Ability to work without concept when required
• Management of VFX folder structures, naming conventions and source control organization
• 2 + Years of experience working with Unreal in a VFX art role.
• Desirable product experience in the multiplayer, online game in a VFX art role
This is a fully remote working role, their HQ is located in Milton Keynes. But they are all remote, and continue to work remotely. This can be a contract role also.